Question about cleaning my cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about cleaning my cart

JUst bought a 2008 PDS cart. It was really clean everywhere including the battery area and underneath.

My question is what can spray off with a garden hose with gentle pressure?. I assume the tires, foot area, rear seat foot rest....any areas not to spray?

Thanks

Some will argue with me, but my thought is, "water and electricity don't mix". Especially if there is any damage to your controller cover, (black box under pass. seat). If it is in original condition, you probably can hose around it. But I wouldn't. Use some Formula 409 or other spray cleaner. Spray it on a cloth and clean around the electrics.

Comment

as long as the black cover is on the car you can spray water any and every where we power wash carts all the time and they run fine after words have been cleaning and servicing ezgos for the last ten years.

Comment

I wouldn't worry about any of it. They are all subject to getting wet on the street and golf courses so washing them isn't a problem. I just wouldn't hold the hose directly on the controller box. Rise it off good and be done with it.
        sigpic
        I'm here to help!
        There is no substitute for Voltage!

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X