Reverse issue w/1994

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverse issue w/1994

My ezgo has slowly been having reverse issues. It would work one time then not the next. It now will not go in reverse at all. I saw in the other threads that if you wiggle and then it goes, its probably a switch issue. I am not familar with the terminology but would like to find out which one controls the reverse or is it reverse and forward the same one. I see two switch on the controller but need further help. BTW, I took the controller apart and cleaned up all the copper contacts and got the same results (forward ok. but no reverse). It does click but no movement.

Thanks.

do you have a rocker switch or paddle for your F & R ?

Comment

paddle

Comment

the F & R switch is the same thing the paddle is connected to . all it does is reverse the polairity to go forward and backwards. more than likely the switch is bad on the reverse side. those contacts get hot & one probably sunk into the houseing. thats why we say to wiggle the paddle.

Comment

I've taken the controller apart and cleaned the brace contacts and surface. Also, tightened all wires underneath and back by motor. This had NO effect on the 'no reverse' issue. Can you suggest anything else? (hopefully I'll have the tool to test and knowledge).

Joe

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          X