Need Help Rewiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help Rewiring

I have a 99 ezgo txt, We had a fire with it last fall. It was in the forward/reverse switch. I have replaced the switch with a new heavy duty one and have been replacing the wires that got damaged. Some of the wires that were around the switched I can not tell where they go, I have tried to read a wiring diagram and havent had much luck, I wonder if some of you could help me by telling me where some of the wires go.
    The first wire in on the control board, it is an orange one, where does it go?
    The second wire is on the solinoid, There are two black ones, one of them goes up to the top of the control board and tie in with a wire going to the motor.I do not know where the second black wire off from the solinoid goes?
    The third wire that I am having trouble with is off from the charging harness, I know where the black and white wire goes, but where does the red one go?
    And the last wire comes from the key switch, two of them a green and blue one, i know where the green ones goes, but where does the blue one go?
    I know there is three spots on my directional switch, So if you refer to that do so so I am looking from the front of it and go from left to right. Thank you for any help.

I need a year and model of cart before I can help you.
    sigpic
    I'm here to help!
    There is no substitute for Voltage!

Comment

is there a source for decent quality reverse switches. the made in china ones are all i can seem to find?

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X