HI,i have an older (around 1990) cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HI,i have an older (around 1990) cart

HI,i have an older (around 1990) cart . it wasn't taking a charge so i unhooked all of the batterys and found 1 bad one ,i replaced it and it worked fine for a day then it quit alltogether. i heard a pop sound and pulled the seat off and the only thing i found like it may be is the (valristor,i think this is how its spelled) the wire had popped into . So i ordered a new one and put it on and it still won't go and the bat. are fulley charged .. like i said ,it ran fine till the pop sound.. does anyone have any IDEAS ....

Posted earlier by maverick 34 View Post
    HI,i have an older (around 1990) cart . it wasn't taking a charge so i unhooked all of the batterys and found 1 bad one ,i replaced it and it worked fine for a day then it quit alltogether. i heard a pop sound and pulled the seat off and the only thing i found like it may be is the (valristor,i think this is how its spelled) the wire had popped into . So i ordered a new one and put it on and it still won't go and the bat. are fulley charged .. like i said ,it ran fine till the pop sound.. does anyone have any IDEAS ....
    I would have started a new post.
    What kind of cart do you have?
    What did you order and install (what did the supplier call it)?

Comment

Agreed, what kind of golf cart do you have? I would start by checking all the connections by using a wiring diagram. Make sure the batteries are hooked up in the right way and that all the connections (to the solenoid, etc.) are clean and tight.

(Fixed, made into new thread.)
      Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X