2004 Club Car Gas need battery help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 Club Car Gas need battery help

Hello. I have an 04 Club car with the Kawasaki Gas Motor. I recently upgraded my cart by putting in a 6" lift kit, larger tires, clutch spring, took the body off and painted it, put in a stereo system, installed (2) 12v air compressors that feed a 7 and 5 gallon air tanks for air horns I put on it. an ooooga electric horn, updated lighting etc….. I'm concerned that the stock battery is going to struggle with the above mentioned. I want to upgrade the battery in this cart. Can anyone recommend an upgrade? Can I put a car better in there…deep cycle RV ?????? I wanted to get a higher output amp battery in. Will this damage any electrical components?

Thanks.

- Mike

you have already put a lot of money into that cart, how about a second battery deep cycle and get one of the trailer or camper battery isolators which allow it to charge with your system but isolates it from the battery that starts the cart. this way you'll never get stuck and not be able to start your cart, and charge both batteries at the same time
    Updated by gaminde; March 19, 2014, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X