This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• club car wiring diagram

can anyone point me in the direction of a wiring diagram for a 2006 DS and Precedent Models:
    Kawasaki FE350 OHV Engine @ 11 Horse Power thankyou for your time

Here is the wiring diagram for the 2006 Club Car Precedent
    http://www.golfcart-forums.com/golf-...g-diagram.html

Here is the wiring diagram for the 06 Club Car DS
    http://www.golfcart-forums.com/golf-...g-diagram.html
    Regards,

Comment

I am looking for a solenoid wiring diagram for a 1986 club car ds

Comment

Posted earlier by garyhenson45 View Post
        I am looking for a solenoid wiring diagram for a 1986 club car ds
        Gas? It is all included in this diagram here http://www.golfcart-forums.com/attac...ng_diagram.gif
        Regards,

Comment

Hello, Need a wiring diagram for a club car kawasaki 350 272 mule style cart. Year is a 2000
          Thanks,
          Wabashiki
          Updated by wabashiki; May 2, 2009, 10:22 AM. Reason: left out year

Comment

Help! I am building a custom club car with a 8 HP Cushman motor and wish to install a Mando clockwise rotating 12 Volt 25 amp generator-starter on it. I have the battery, solenoid and voltage regulator installed, but am stuck with 5 poles on the Mando (DF, A1, A2, F1, F2). Normally, the F pole would be the ground and the A pole would the amperege. What or where do I go from here? Please advise. Thanks.

Comment

[quote=joseev;2229]Help! I am building a custom club car with a 8 HP Cushman motor and wish to install a Mando clockwise rotating 12 Volt 25 amp generator-starter on it. I have the battery, solenoid and voltage regulator installed, but am stuck with 5 poles on the Mando (DF, A1, A2, F1, F2). Normally, the F pole would be the ground and the A pole would the amperege. What or where do I go from here? Please advise. Thanks.

Comment

Help! I got the Mando generator-starter working, but CCW instead of CW (Clockwise). Which posts do I need to change the wiring from and to? I don't want to burn it out.

Comment

I am rebuilding two clubcar carryall 2plus's, and im wanting to wire them as key start. im not sure of the correct wireing, any ideas from anyone. Thanks

Comment

Is there another wiring diagram for a 1999 DS model

Comment

i have a 1986 club car electric golf cart that is 36 volt, i need a wiring diagram for it, if anyone can help me would be greatly appreciated...

Comment

need 96 model wiring diagram for gas club car

Comment

Extremely helpful and informative .. seems like workshop manuals and accurate comprehensive electrical circuits are like "hens' teeth"!

Comment

good morning and a thank you for your help here at "GCP" wish all a happy new year.

Comment

Posted earlier by ChopperDoc View Post
                              Is there another wiring diagram for a 1999 DS model
                              did you ever get a reply on the diagram?

THX

DON

Comment

Hi all - I'm looking for the wiring diagram for a 1999 gas Club Car DS so I can install a headlight

Comment

I'mstill lookinf for a wiring diagram

Comment

great site

Comment

What replacement parts are best to have on hand for a 2006 Club Car Precedent - Electric?

Comment

Also need a wiring Diagram for 2006 Precedent - Electric... Please

Comment

Posted earlier by kharris1 View Post
                                          You need 5 posts before you can get to the wiring diagrams, only 3 more to go.

Comment

I would like this information also....

Comment

I would like the wiring information for a Yamaha 1990 G2 Gas

Comment

I would like the wiring information for a Yamaha 1990 G2 Gas
                                                How many carts do you have? A couple more posts and the wiring diagrams will open up for you.

Comment

I would like a diagram too.

Comment

Posted earlier by dougmcp View Post
                                                    You need 5 posts before you can get to the wiring diagrams, only 3 more to go.
                                                    Posted earlier by bconine2007 View Post
                                                    I would like a diagram too.
                                                    Regards,

Comment

Matti,
                                                      I picked up Gas 2008 Club Car Precedent few days ago. The key lock was ripped off. I have a new lock but don't have wiring diagram. I found the one from CC regular model but not all wire colors listed on the diagram are matching my harness. Can you email me Precedent diagram? Thank you in advance.
                                                      Updated by slava777; January 28, 2012, 07:22 PM.

Comment

It's unusually warm winter in New Jersey. Just don't want to waist time and work on my project. Anyway, rule is a rule. I have to follow.

Comment

Posted earlier by slava777 View Post
                                                          It's unusually warm winter in New Jersey. Just don't want to waist time and work on my project. Anyway, rule is a rule. I have to follow.
                                                          You only need 1 more post to get to those diagrams.
                                                          Is the key lock you're referring to the ignition switch?
                                                          Where did you get the new one from and what is the number of it?

Comment

Posted earlier by slava777 View Post
                                                            I unlocked the diagrams for you days ago and sent you a PM letting you know. You have access to all our diagrams...
                                                            Regards,

Comment

This is very useful

Comment

what is this "You need 5 posts before you can get to the wiring diagrams, only 3 more to go." I need a diagram or picture with the wire colors to terminal name for 06 precedent key switch.

Comment

Thanks this was very helpful!!

Comment

I have a 2006 carryall 252 that I need a wiring diagram or picture of the solenoid for. Please help

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                                                    X