New to me Club Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to me Club Car

Well, just delivered my EZGO that I sold and then went and picked up a 2001 gas Club Car. It has a new windshield, rear seat, seat covers, and all in all is in pretty nice shape. Needs some add on's to make it look a little better and then we'll worry about a little more performance. May need some help later, this forum is great, learn alot on here.

Comment

Need to figure out how to do pic's!!

Comment

Posted earlier by vht View Post
        Need to figure out how to do pic's!!
        http://www.golfcartsforum.com/golfca...-pictures.html

Comment

Posted earlier by vht View Post
          Well, just delivered my EZGO that I sold and then went and picked up a 2001 gas Club Car. It has a new windshield, rear seat, seat covers, and all in all is in pretty nice shape. Needs some add on's to make it look a little better and then we'll worry about a little more performance. May need some help later, this forum is great, learn alot on here.
          vht, Sounds like you got a great cart. We will be adding a back seat soon.

Can't wait for you to get the picture thing down.

I gotta change my muffler.

Comment

Hi, I'm a new member here and would like to ask a question. I just bought a 2012 club car precedent regular golf cart, electric, that was only used 6 months. The golf course went under and the bank wound up with 30+ of these carts for sale. Long story short, I bought my first golf cart. This cart is the model that comes with its own charger so after recharging the batteries I topped them off with distilled water. Is distilled water what most of you all use? I have also read about the single point watering system and do any use that system and if they like it. My info stated that you use a water spigot so how does that compare to using distilled water?
            I would like to change the speed setting for this cart, how is that done?
            What would be the largest tire size I could go to without using any lift kits?
            Thanks in advance to all that took the time to answer these questions.
            Jim

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            X