Aftermarket seat covers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aftermarket seat covers?

I still don't have possession of our cart (having starter replaced before actual purchase of used vehicle) but I expect to have it this time next week. I wanted to get ready by scoping out all the upgrade/customization stuff in advance.

So it looks like (by serial #) that what I am buying is a gas 1999 Club Car DS with the FE290D-AS17 engine. Cosmetically, it is pretty good and has a roof and the (rusty) steel cargo box in the rear. That will be another project for sure, but the seat has a tear and the covers are pretty dingy so I have been looking at replacement covers. On eBay, I found these guys: http://www.ebay.com/itm/CUSTOM-VINYL...item56483d582a
    They look great and the price is right, with lots of colors to pick from.

Any thoughts or experiences?

While those are probably decent covers, I have always found local upholstery shops much cheaper, just take the seats to them and get a quote.

Comment

Just make sure you know what you're getting into, it's not the hardest thing to accomplish, it's just very easy to ruin an entire seat cover. Those covers seem to be of good quality, a lot of them tend to have loose corners or stretch spots.

Comment

On the ezgo I used to have I bought a set from buggies unlimited and the color was perfect and they fit good. I hate doing seat covers and I was kinda worried but they turned out great, and I'm no pro at covering a seat believe me.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X