need some parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some parts

i took a fourwheeler and stuffed it under a club car and it sits high in the air and stuff i did too much to type i will post pics of it but the reason i am posting this is i am wondering where to get some parts...i was ice fishing with it today and noticed the front was sitting lopsided looked close and theres a broken leaf spring so i need one of those im due for tie rods they are worn out and the spindles shake when you grab them and wiggle them i tightened one side up and its fine no the other side i tried to tighten but its already tight im thinking that the bolt is probably worn out...one more thing has anybody ever seen 25 inch atv tires for 8 inch rims i want 25 inch tires to put on the front instead of my 22s

If it's a Club Car chassis, in stock form it should have a single transverse spring on the front. With it lifted, depending on the lift it could have anything on it.
    Check out the lifts from Jakes Lifts or Allsports Lifts to see if yours is one of those.
    I've never seen a tire larger than 20"-22" on an 8" wheel, you may have to go to 10" wheels to get 25" tires.

Comment

the front end is stock i made my own lift kit for it that didnt involve changing tie rods leaf springs or anything im more worried about getting new springs and tie rods and figuring out why my spindle shakes than i am about the tires right now and also from what i have found all the leaf springs for these carts are a single leaf spring and im pretty sure mine has 3 leafs on it if it comes down to it i will just eliminate the leafs and put shocks on the front
      Updated by midwestmadness775; February 16, 2012, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X