bucket seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bucket seats

I recently saw some seriously nice bucket seats on a new Club Car in the dealer's showroom. I was told the cost was $1600. Between the buckets, there was a small center console. They also had headrests. They are nice, but not that nice. Does anyone know the manufacturer of seats like these, so I can do a search for different styles and maybe better prices?

Yup, $1600 from the dealer is about right.
    Here's a link to what you probably saw: Ultimate Golf Seating

Comment

Thanks for your input. For 2 x $1600, I should get be able to get another cart.

Comment

The one with the console seems to only be $1395 on the website, don't know where the $1600 came from

Comment

Posted earlier by CARTographer View Post
          The one with the console seems to only be $1395 on the website, don't know where the $1600 came from
          Everyone is entitled to a profit I guess
          Regards

Comment

Innovative, here is another site for you http://lazylifeseat.com/ Not true buckets but still nice.
            03 E-Z-Go, DCX 400, currently 36vt, 4in, brush guard, 22in Saharas, 12in ITPs, Screaming Yellow, 30MPH :mrgreen: 99 Oasis converted to a MPT 1200, 4in lift, Silver Metallic Pink matching 12in ITP wheels, 08 MPT 1200 in progress, 05 Club Car DS Gasser

Comment

Thanks guys; I think I may find a better use for the money. This is too painful.

Comment

That is really cool, to costly for me though.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                X