New lighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New lighting

I purchased a little used 2007 Club Car Precedent with a 350 gas engine. I would like to add an led brake light and led turn signal lights to the fiberglass roof rim at the rear of the cart. I can run the wires from the roof through the water drain channel to the rear wheel well. I plan to encase the wires in clear plastic tubing. Once I get to the rear wheel well, I run into a roadblock. Do I need to run the wires back up front under the dash, or is there some way I can access the existing tail light wires in the rear? I can't locate the wire channel and don't want to remove the adhesive mounted tail lights to perform this operation. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

You should be able to see the wiring harness in the rear of the cart. Just tie your LED lights into those so you don't have to run to the front of the cart.
    The roof drain/rear support is plastic, you don't even need tubing to run your wires in.

Comment

I saw where the harness runs along the right, inside a a plastic channel, but didn't see where I could access it in the back. I'll climb under and look again. Thanks.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X