No announcement yet.

Good Club Car Mechanic IN Baltimore MD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Club Car Mechanic IN Baltimore MD?

Anyone know of a good Club Car mechanic in Baltimore Maryland. Just picked up a Clubcar Carryall II with the generator on thefloor along with a few other electrical parts.
    Thanks

Maybe you with our help

Comment

What are you planning to do with the Club Car or what kind of troubles are you having?

Comment

Posted earlier by gaminde View Post
        Maybe you with our help
        Yes may be me but not sure yet.

Comment

Posted earlier by dougmcp View Post

What are you planning to do with the Club Car or what kind of troubles are you having?
          I am going to pull up the manual and wireing spects first. Then evaluate what I am up against.

Comment

Forgot to add I have worked on early 60 cars and trucks but never a golf cart. Do have some mechanical history and it looks like they have rebuilt the starter and replaced a few other items.

Comment

Just figured I would ask if there was someone around town if I got in over my head mainly with the electronics. But we shall see. Let you know.
              Thanks

Comment

I'm in CA but there should be lots of golf cart repair guys in the Baltimore area that can fix carts.
                They shouldn't be too busy at this time in the season and on top of that football is done for you guys as well.

Comment

well if you want to try, let us know what your up against and we will get started.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  X