just saying hi

wiring info

looking for wiring info

Comment

transporter

lights dont work

Comment

requirements

Why do I have to post 5 threads to view wiring diagrams?
        I came to this site looking for information. i wish i had some valueable experience to give back but i dont. i need information. thanks administrator.

Comment

5 posts!! really?

This doesnt make any sense to have to post to this forum before i can do mx research. i will not use this forum again and i will let everyone i know who may use this forum, that it is poorly managed. thank you for wasting my time!!!

Comment

Some people just know how to make friends.

Comment

Everybody has something to add; where on the net have you found good deals or gotten information, how you found this forum. Has someone posted a problem with which you can help? Look around some, you may be surprised. You may learn that you have had a problem that you solved and another cart has the same engine or component and can benefit from your experience. It may not be purely exclusive to carts. Bodywork for example. Maybe you can help someone with a question about fiberglass repair or welding, both skills that are applicable but not limited to carts. Tire repair. Take the time to look with the purpose of adding help. I had the same question, why 5 posts? After looking around I found things I could offer that may OR MAY NOT been helpful but the point is (and the point of this forum) is trying to help each other. This is not a library, it is an interactive forum for exchange of ideas and sharing experiences.
              Please reconsider; everyone can help. This is corny but my mother one told that to have a friend you have to be a friend.
              Moms are seldom wrong.
              Good luck with your endeavors and welcome if you decide to stay.
              Gimpy

Comment

Mljstar and Gimpy you guys are the best, sorry you had to deal with this guy.
                Regards

Comment

Posted earlier by Matti View Post
                  Mljstar and Gimpy you guys are the best, sorry you had to deal with this guy.
                  I couldn't agree more!
                  We'd all like to have more people participating and we really appreciate the people that contribute and share but sometimes people like this need to be set free to discover other ways to fix their problems and vent their frustrations.

For those that don't know, one of the many reasons for multiple posts is to cut down on the spam that constantly hits forums.
                  Maybe we should start a new section for people that don't want to participate and just want to take, maybe for $20 charge would give them the option to access the info without 5 posts.
                  Updated by dougmcp; November 21, 2011, 11:21 PM.

Comment

A minor charge is a good idea; 5 posts of benefit to other members is probably worth $20! Unfortunately newbies do not think of it that way. Maybe if they were given the option of 5 posts OR $20 that concept would be more obvious.
                    I can dream...
                    It did seem a little far out to me at first; my cart is for industrial use, not a toy. Do not get me wrong I would love to tinker with one, the larger tires, lift kit, engine mods. That stuff sounds like a ball! A nice 20hp Honda stuffed in there..(There are some mud holes and other challenges out here that need to be conquered...) I read the post string about the project to use the running gear to make a 'horseless carriage' and was very interested and jealous. I will enjoy those things through you guys and if I can help once in a while then it is 'my' project' too!
                    Gimpy

Comment

Posted earlier by Gimpy View Post
                      Everybody has something to add; where on the net have you found good deals or gotten information, how you found this forum. Has someone posted a problem with which you can help? Look around some, you may be surprised. You may learn that you have had a problem that you solved and another cart has the same engine or component and can benefit from your experience. It may not be purely exclusive to carts. Bodywork for example. Maybe you can help someone with a question about fiberglass repair or welding, both skills that are applicable but not limited to carts. Tire repair. Take the time to look with the purpose of adding help. I had the same question, why 5 posts? After looking around I found things I could offer that may OR MAY NOT been helpful but the point is (and the point of this forum) is trying to help each other. This is not a library, it is an interactive forum for exchange of ideas and sharing experiences.
                      Please reconsider; everyone can help. This is corny but my mother one told that to have a friend you have to be a friend.
                      Moms are seldom wrong.
                      Good luck with your endeavors and welcome if you decide to stay.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      X