I'm the new guy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm the new guy.

hello everyone my name is Jason. I have a problem, I have a 96 club car carryall. I have not had it very long and it wont start. I took it to a guy that fixes cart and he fixed in 1 min. all he did was turn a nob on the back of F/R arm and it started. I get it home and it wont start. i have asked him to look at it a few times now and he won't so i took the job on. i think i got lucky and found the Mico switches were bad. I went and got two new ones because one was shot the other was going bad because it would work then it wont work. Befor i took them off i labled each wire. My problem is the tape i wrote on to lable the wires didn't hold very well and I need help with were they go. I need a wireing diagram.
    That leads me to my next problem, I don't really have any info that would be usefull to you all. Because i don't know anything about carts. So how do i get 5 usefull post in befor i can look at the wiring diagrams?
    Any help would be helpfull. Thank you Jason

to GCF jason!
    You don't have to contribute much, post some pictures of your cart, tell us about yourself, tell us about your job, family, kids, car, visit the 19th hole and contribute a joke or 2, post your view on the World Series, the crime rate in Fresno, golf courses, there's lots of things to get you to 5 posts.
    It's better than some forums where it takes 50 posts.
    Hope you enjoy it here, BTW your wiring diagram is here: http://www.golfcartsforum.com/golf-c...g-diagram.html
    And in 4 more posts you will be able to see it......

Comment

Thats great. I never used a forum befor now. I am 32 years old. i have many diffrent jobs. I own an Auto Dealership, JH Sanders Sales & Leasing. I also Farm, and have alot of rental. res. and com. I have a full week every week.
      I lost my tail to my brother in law over the world series I know about as much about baseball as i do about about carts. Not much at all.

Comment

Wow Jason you sound like a busy guy, so you're trying to fix a cart in your spare time?

Comment

I took it 3 carts in on trade on a truck. If it does not eat i sell it, I tell you i thought it would be easy to sell utv but I have one broke down all the time. I will post all of the carts pictures they all have custom paint and look great then maybe i can sell them to some one on this site if that is ok to sell on a forum. i dont know what the rules are on selling.
          on top of all that i just got married about 4 months ago, we were dating for 7 years, "it was about time" thats what her father told me. J/k all is ture but what her father said i made up.

Comment

Jason, welcome to GCF! First timer.. Not only to cart but to forums and even baseball, eh? Lets get him guys!!!

Just kidding, glad to have you as a part of the community!

Matti

edit: moved to club car gas
            Regards

Comment

Posted earlier by jhsandman View Post
              I took it 3 carts in on trade on a truck. If it does not eat i sell it, I tell you i thought it would be easy to sell utv but I have one broke down all the time. I will post all of the carts pictures they all have custom paint and look great then maybe i can sell them to some one on this site if that is ok to sell on a forum. i dont know what the rules are on selling.
              on top of all that i just got married about 4 months ago, we were dating for 7 years, "it was about time" thats what her father told me. J/k all is ture but what her father said i made up.
              That sounds great, and there is no restrictions on private selling on this website so feel free to list them up. Also, congratulations on settling down!
              Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              X