Oil coming from top of engine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil coming from top of engine.

Help, I need the Workshop Manual for my 2002 Club Car Gas so I hope this counts as a post.
    I have oil coming from the top of the engine, under the cover of the motor. Also oil is getting into my fuel pump. So, I'm going to need a repair manual. Where can I get one?

P.S.
    It runs good and does not smoke, just got to keep pouring in the oil.

Comment

Hi talons. Valve cover gasket probably is broken or leaking.
      Regards

Comment

Matti,
        I can not access the diagrams. I thought I had posted the reqired 5 posts. I got them the other day but today I can't pull them up. ????? My brother has an EZGO that I am working on and I need something to look at. He is having a fuel problem and it sure would be easier to work on it if I had a diagram. It's 1992 gas.
        Where is a good place to get parts??

Comment

Until your last post you had less than 5, you have 5 posts now and should be able to see the diagrams and owners manuals.

Comment

Posted earlier by Talons06 View Post
            Matti,
            I can not access the diagrams. I thought I had posted the reqired 5 posts. I got them the other day but today I can't pull them up. ????? My brother has an EZGO that I am working on and I need something to look at. He is having a fuel problem and it sure would be easier to work on it if I had a diagram. It's 1992 gas.
            Where is a good place to get parts??
            The system is not for members to shoot in here and throw up 5 posts to get full access. Full access is meant to be a perk for existing contributing, loyal and much appreciated members. The program will promote your account, it batches them out every hour of the day.
            Regards

Comment

Thanks Matti,

I intend to pass this site on to other golf gart owners that work on them, themselves. They have a wealth of knowledge and experince. One is a retired State Park Maintance supervisor, that has seen and worked on several hundred golf carts. I helped fix a problem today with an E-Z-Go 1992 295cc and passed it on to your forum readers. It would run a short distance and quit as if it were out of gas. After going through the fuel system and checking all out, it was a simple gastank cap not venting. The way it vents via the cap, the rubber or plastic in the cap had hardened and would not let the tank vent.(1992) Either get a new cap or drill a very small hole in the old one. So, anyway I hope my post helped someone.

Comment

Thanks talons06. Much appreciated. Were you able to view the diagrams all right?
                Regards

Comment

Yep, got'em and traced down that fuel system problem. Just posted on the link you sent me. Now that's fun. I use mine to pull and haul deer from the woods. These carts are stronger than people give them credit for. Around here we jack'em up and put oversized tires on them, so we can get around the fields and woods. Several farmers have golf carts and use them daily. I even have a dump bed on my Club Car. This is Red Neck Country. My friend I mentioned in the above post put a golf cart body on his Yamaha 4X4 ATV because they said it couldn't be done. Yes it can!!!

Comment

Posted earlier by Talons06 View Post
                    Yep, got'em and traced down that fuel system problem. Just posted on the link you sent me. Now that's fun. I use mine to pull and haul deer from the woods. These carts are stronger than people give them credit for. Around here we jack'em up and put oversized tires on them, so we can get around the fields and woods. Several farmers have golf carts and use them daily. I even have a dump bed on my Club Car. This is Red Neck Country. My friend I mentioned in the above post put a golf cart body on his Yamaha 4X4 ATV because they said it couldn't be done. Yes it can!!!
                    Thats a great story and awesome. That would be so cool if you had some pics of that ATV!!!
                    Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    X