06 precedent dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 06 precedent dead

i think i may have blown a fuse...i put a light kit on and now the backup beeper wont even work. is there a fuse or switch to check?

Please help?

thanks
    Brad

Yes there are fuses.
    If you have an electric cart and you used the frame as the ground for your lights, that is your problem.
    Nothing on an electric cart gets grounded to the frame, grounds go back to battery negative only.

Comment

Thanks. It is a gas cart. I used the wires for factory lights to put the light kit on. I can find the fuses or a black box. I dont know where to look. I dont see anything in the engine area. Can u tell me where the black box is?

Thanks
      Brad

Comment

Posted earlier by bac607 View Post
        Thanks. It is a gas cart. I used the wires for factory lights to put the light kit on. I can find the fuses or a black box. I dont know where to look. I dont see anything in the engine area. Can u tell me where the black box is?

Thanks
        Brad
        Follow the wires that come off the large posts on the solenoid. Should be inline fuses, I am not sure weather this cart had all the electronics put in a box like the DS's, or if they ran in-line fuses. But if you follow the wires like just said you will run into them.
        Regards

Comment

ok thanks. I did not see any when i first looked but i will follow the wires and see if i can find them in the morning.

Comment

Yep, I promoted your account here is the wiring diagram for your cart so you can get a better understanding on where the fuses are located http://www.golfcartsforum.com/golf-c...g-diagram.html
            Regards

Comment

Thank you i will give it a shot...

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              X