Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light kit wiring

I have a 2012 club car president that I am adding a light kit too. The head light has a 48 to 12 volt converter. The bucket harness has a 12 pin connector . This does not match the harness from the headlight. Light has a 6 pin connector with a adapter to connect to the converter. Headlight does work but im unable to connect the tail lights.

Hey here’s the pin layout for the 12 pin connector if this helps

Photos Attached

You do not have permission to view this gallery.

If you are a guest, you may be required to Log In or Sign Up to view.

This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Posted earlier by cybercart
      Hey here’s the pin layout for the 12 pin connector if this helps
      Thanks. I was hoping there was a adapter cable I could use.

Comment

Posted earlier by Dlperezjr58

Thanks. I was hoping there was an adapter cable I could use.
        So in 2008.5 cc stopped including the bucket harness on their precedents, and the tail lights need a timer relay wired n so you can continue to use the parking brake without the lights being on all the time. Do you have any specifics on the light kit brand / links / pics you can provide?

Comment

So in 2008.5 cc stopped including the bucket harness on their precedents, and the tail lights need a timer relay wired n so you can continue to use the parking brake without the lights being on all the time. Do you have any specifics on the light kit brand / links / pics you can provide?
          10LoL tail lights and bucket harness. Gaoerfu-cp 12 volt club car headlight. Drive up 48volt to 12 volt step-down voltage converter. Sry no pictures right now.

Comment

Unless you buy a complete kit you may be forced to perform some splicing, I am attaching a guide with all the basic installation info, if you are wiring in a 48 to 12 reducer, that would need to be wired directly to the batteries
            Attached Files

Photos Attached

You do not have permission to view this gallery.

If you are a guest, you may be required to Log In or Sign Up to view.

This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Unless you buy a complete kit you may be forced to perform some splicing, I am attaching a guide with all the basic installation info, if you are wiring in a 48 to 12 reducer, that would need to be wired directly to the batteries
              It looks like I need a gtw front harness . That would allow me to make my connection.

Comment

Posted earlier by Dlperezjr58

It looks like I need a gtw front harness . That would allow me to make my connection.
                Thank you for the help. I will let you know if it works when I can find a harness.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                X