Western ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western ID

I am new to this forum and would like to learn more about an old Western Golf cart that I recently purchased as a project. The ID number stamped on the frame is 3001204422. It is a 42 volt model. It came without batteries so I am thinking about changing to 48 volt Lithium system. Any suggestions on this conversion would be appreciated.

I am new to this forum and would like to learn more about an old Western Golf cart that I recently purchased as a project. The ID number stamped on the frame is 3001204422. It is a 42 volt model. It came without batteries so I am thinking about changing to 48 volt Lithium system. Any suggestions on this conversion would be appreciated.

Comment

Let's dive into the Western cart world, my friend! These aren't your average golf carts, they're a blast from the past with a modern twist. Western carts were like the rebels of the golf cart world, mixing Ezgo's solid foundation with their own funky style and sometimes custom suspensions. There might be another serial number tag hiding under the hood for reference. Based on your frame serial number, you have a 300 model Western that was built in December of either 2000 or 2004. The 6th digit of the serial number stamped on the frame is usually the year, and in your case, sometimes the 7th number. Some pics would be helpful to narrow it down further. The 2004 Western is a rebadged Ezgo TXT chassis.

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X