Registering my Yamaha Electric cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registering my Yamaha Electric cart

I was given a golf cart by my inlaws. They purchased it used from out of a golf course fleet in 2003 and had it shipped to their home in Rio Verde, AZ. I'm still trying to find out if they ever got a title or if one is even provided when originally sold. At this point, I am trying to register it in the State of Arizona and am having quite a time. The model is a JN8 which translates to a G16 Electric manufactured 1996-2002. This is consistant to what I am told by the family. I saw something in this forum about using the serial number to track down the original and subsequent owners to establish chain of custody. Anybody know where I should start? The State is telling me that I will need a "Lost Title Bond", and that may be true but I would surely like to find an alternative. Thanks.

You can call yamaha and ask for a certificate of origin and take that to dmv if they ask say you bought it from California they don't give titles for golf carts not registered for street use so it's not required for the sale. Know people in CA send their paperwork to a company in AZ that registers off road vehicles for street and send Back the completed AZ title for transfer to CA. It can be done don't give up

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X