club car carryall 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• club car carryall 2

ok i still have this problem.but its changed some.before it only did it in forward.now in reverse also.hit the accelerator and cart goes about 5 ft, then rear whlls lock up.hit accl. slowly and u c-an get cart to gho to full speed i changedf out the mtr controller on accel.linkage .no help but it did seem to check out bad with ohm meter. help plz checked and cleaned EVERY CONNECTION on the entire cart.?????

Posted earlier by hankstar56 View Post
    ok i still have this problem.but its changed some.before it only did it in forward.now in reverse also.hit the accelerator and cart goes about 5 ft, then rear whlls lock up.hit accl. slowly and u c-an get cart to gho to full speed i changedf out the mtr controller on accel.linkage .no help but it did seem to check out bad with ohm meter. help plz checked and cleaned EVERY CONNECTION on the entire cart.?????
    OK a bad connection may mean a bad part, key saw, solenoid, f/r switch your solenoid is dropping out, clip a meter on solenoid coil and floor it see if voltage to solenoid drops out.

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X