club car carry all2 iq problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• club car carry all2 iq problems

i own a repair shop for small engines and do some golf carts.i took in this carry all 2 with iq system and when u depress the pedal all the way it stops immidatelly like u press-ed- on the brakes.switched out the controller because it showed to be bad- when using a dvom.any help here would be helpful thnx

Is new controller doing the same thing? I would look at mcor under rubber mat, unscrew and lift the pedal assembly, black box on right of assembly is mcor. It has two connectors three pin for rheostat and two pin for switch. Start with two pin connector unplug and install a large paper clip shorting the two terminals drive it and see if it works.

Comment

-i checked mcor with an ohm meter and my opinion it showed bad so i installed a new one same problem.i can depress pedal real slow and it will go to full speed like normal but if u depress it fast it takes off for about 5 feet and rear wheels lock up????

Comment

OK that's solenoid droup out, schematic on my web site, bad connection in key switch Circuit to solenoid solenoid itself, obc or run tow switch circuit.

Comment

i just rechecked all conections on the entire cart still does thje same.i can accelerate real slowly and it goes all the way to top speed but otherwise goes about 5ft and rear wheels lock up

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          X