Forum Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

this is A club car.has 6 batteries??????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is A club car.has 6 batteries??????????

I have 5 new batts waiting to be installed into this cart i am going to look at tomorrow.It now has 6.the owner knows only that the cart drives. and nothing else. I need to find out is what i am really looking for. This possibly the one any help on this battery install,and what i can and can not do.I don't want to buy A weak powered cart,please
    just a regular golf cart is what i want

Your post is a bit confusing. But I'll try. The cart can either a 36 volt or a 48 volt system, There will be either 6- 6 volt or 6-8 volt batteries wired in series. All batteries are of the deep cycle type and are for golf cart use.. If the 12 volt batteries you have are deep cycle the may work 3 12 volt or 4 12 volt in series. However they will not deliver the power required for very long in a golf cart. If the batteries are car starting batteries they should not be used in a golf cart as they will not withstand the continuous power required for a golf cart. Good cart batteries will be $100.00 to $150.00 or more each.

What voltage does the batteries show now at full charge??

Comment

Posted earlier by bsa_bob View Post
      I have 5 new batts waiting to be installed into this cart i am going to look at tomorrow.It now has 6.the owner knows only that the cart drives. and nothing else. I need to find out is what i am really looking for. This possibly the one any help on this battery install,and what i can and can not do.I don't want to buy A weak powered cart,please
      just a regular golf cart is what i want
      If you are not 100% sure on what you are looking at, consult a mechanic, actually BRING a mechanic with you to look at it. And it does NOT have to be a golf cart mechanic, any GOOD automotive or electronics mechanic will know what to look for in order to make a good purchase for themselves...
      Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X