1995 36V Club Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 36V Club Car

I have a 1995 36V Club Car NOT equipped with resistor coils. The F&R Switch has three limit switches. The black wire on the third limit switch has a series of resistors connected to it. The color of the wires from the golf cart that connect to the speed (wiper) switch are white, blue, green/white and black.
    I am trying to determine (1) the type of wiper switch that I should be using and (2) the number of resistors in this switch and (3) the ohms of the resistors. 300, 390, 750, 1000 and 2200 ohms are for a 48 volt system. Thank you.

Posted earlier by mountain view golf carts View Post
    I have a 1995 36V Club Car NOT equipped with resistor coils. The F&R Switch has three limit switches. The black wire on the third limit switch has a series of resistors connected to it. The color of the wires from the golf cart that connect to the speed (wiper) switch are white, blue, green/white and black.
    I am trying to determine (1) the type of wiper switch that I should be using and (2) the number of resistors in this switch and (3) the ohms of the resistors. 300, 390, 750, 1000 awrnd 2200 ohms are for a 48 volt system. Thank you.
    If you cannot find what you're looking for on this site I might have the manual for your car on my site and it has the breakdown for the vglide.

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X