1997 48v Club Car need some advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1997 48v Club Car need some advice

I have regen 1 harness with an adapter to a regan 2 Speed controller, The cart wiring is a nightmare and the cart will not move. No solenoid click or anything. I test batteries older but showing good voltage(50V). Things I have replaced and done so far are replaced solenoid (only 1 in my cart lots of wires go to it), micro switch, all battery cables, cleaned all connections, tested vglide (good). Only thing I don't know how to test is the speed Controller and the motor. Any advise and input would be awesome!
    Attached Files

If I need to buy a new speed controller and motor what should I buy and where? Cart will be used on hilly terrain and on and off road. Will also be putting a 6" lift w/ wheels and tires too. Thanks for the input!!

Comment

I Bypassed the OBC and got the solenoid to click as soon as you turn the key in the cart. So, the OBC is bad. Correct? Still no go for the cart though. So i guess my controller is bad too? Any ideas how to check my motor to see if its good? Thanks in advance to those willing to help!

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X