purchased a relic caroche cart please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• purchased a relic caroche cart please help

Need all the help & advice i can get please,I just bought a caroche cart 3 pedals not sure what yr mayb 74 - 79 i think.This is my first cart ever, it will b used for pleasure & my side job(house watching 4 snowbirds)i really need advice as to what to do to get my cart cherry without sending alot of money i'm retired,i'm not cheap i just don't want to spend an excessive amount of $ on it.I am having new batteries, cables&service done on it,brakes r good but park-n brake could use adj.Also can someone tell me the cost of updating the electrical system or if its even worth it.My friend told me this would b a good retirement project,sure hope he was right.

hello they made those carts from 71-79. if you want instant power when accelerating the resister type are great. you can still get all the parts to maintain them. to change over to a newer style i used a 400 amp Curtis controller which eliminated the bank of solenoids and resister coils you will have to install a pot box to the throttle pedal the conversion can run from 250 to 6-700 bucks depends on if you use new or used controller if you look thru my make a wish build i think i posted pictures of the pot box placement and how it is connected to the throttle pedal
    Updated by dwon5; July 15, 2012, 07:48 AM.
    IF WE CAN'T HELP OTHERS THEN WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE WE
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks dwon gr8 info appreciate it i will ck in2 it, i just had the batteries & cables replaced.

Comment

View More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X