Battery charge meter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery charge meter

My charge meter on 2010 zone cart is showing a half charge. I charged it over night but still showing half charge. The light below the plug in is blinking red and the light on the lead battery under rear seat is blinking red. Why won't my cart charge. Any help is much appreciated. Joe

Posted earlier by Joemcoper View Post
    My charge meter on 2010 zone cart is showing a half charge. I charged it over night but still showing half charge. The light below the plug in is blinking red and the light on the lead battery under rear seat is blinking red. Why won't my cart charge. Any help is much appreciated. Joe
    Joe the lights are an indication something is not right, unplug the charger from the cart wait 1 minute plug it back in tell us what to charger meter is saying watch it on and off for about an hour.

Comment

I unplugged cart, waited then plugged back in. The charge indicAtor next to the charge plug-in is blinking red meaning that battery power is less than 80 percent. The light on the lead battery underneath the rear seat is blinking red as well. The charge meter is still showing three bars out of 12, obviously showing low power left. Cart has been plugged in for about 12 hours now. Both battery lights will go blinking yellow after about an hour but charge meter will not chAnge. I checked batteries and all looks ok as far as water, etc. Any ideas. Thank you for your response. I really appreciate it!

Comment

Joe once you have seen the lights, they are no longer helpful.

so what does the chargers meter say, and do you hear it humming.
        Now the charger must be unplugged from the cart while still in the wall and make sure the wall plug is hot.

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X