Western golf cart question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western golf cart question

I have a 2006 Western cart 42 volt that I put new batteries in last year, a new controller(PDS EZ-GO) in 2010, and a new speed sensor and speed sensor magnet DCS in 2010 and now it will take off and slow way down and won't go any faster. I had this problem previously and replaced the magnet and speed sensor. Could this be the problem again and how do I prevent this from happening every 2-3 years? Also is this a repair that I can do on my own? thanks

I have bench testing posted on my site and here somewhere, I would test the unit off the cart if its good then maybe there is a dirty connection at the plug/socket or at the controller. Put a volt meter on the red and black wires and post the voltage should be around 15vdc.

Also can you post a picture of the sensor I would like to see what type it is.
    Updated by gaminde; April 5, 2012, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Our company produce the lithium battery for Golf-cart,E-bike,E-scooter etc,more than 9 years in China.We can offer very great price at first-class quality.
      Our 12V17Ah LiFePO4 battery replaced SLA battery in same case for golf-cart,It's very convenience to use it.

The most remarkable advantages of large format lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) compare with SLA are listed as below:
      A. The cycle life of LiFePO4 is more than 1000 times.but the SLA is 300 times.
      B. The Gravimetric energy density (Wh/kg) and volumetric energy density (Wh/L) of LiFePO4 is about 3-4 times of SLA.
      C. But for the weight and Size comparison for the same capacity,the LiFePO4 is just 1/3 of SLA.

There are many other models with different style are available.

Sophia

Sales Manager(International Sales Dept 2nd)
      Vaima Battery Industrial Co,LTD
      www.vaima.com.cn
      Tel: 86-755-23937015 Mobile:86-13691690496
      Fax: 86-755-61640782
      Email:sophia@vaima.cn
      Email:vmbattery.sophia@gmail.com
      MSN:sophia8899@hotmail.com

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget