Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help......

Having a frustrating and second thoughts moment:
    I just purchased a used 2020 LVTong LT-A617.2+2G lifted golf cart and can't find anything anywhere about this buggy on line...What I am looking for any links for is any pdf files for parts/owners/service manual. Also looking for an aftermarket steering wheel with adapter. Purchased these last week already from amazon which were 10L0L items but the adapter was to big. So I counted the splines and came up with 31 splines and ordered the one that is for a Yahama, but I am thinking that the one I just reordered and waiting for it to arrive won't fit and will have to return everything. Please help any help will be very, very much appreciated!!! Also I should mention the badging on the front of the buggy has the name Ziggy on it, so hoping maybe someone can tell me who the other distributor might by besides LVTong. Thanks
    Tags: None

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately you bought a Chinese no brand cart . There is no manual or info about them because they are generic. If anything irs a copy of an existing brand name cart so please post pictures of everything. Frame ,axles, batteries, motor etc. China can't do original design so I'm sure someone will recognize the design from a name brand cart

Comment

• Amiejoe941
      Amiejoe941 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much for responding. I will try and get some pics tomorrow of all things you suggested. There was a dealer near me for them, but when we called they said they don't deal with them anymore, they couldn't get vehicles to sell. New golf carts sound like the new car market...short supply, but not short of any used ones. I'll try and post the pics tomorrow. Thanks again for your help.

Just Google it pretty sure its a copy of ezgo txt. Gonna search more and confirm

Comment

Yeah in China that cart might havev7 or 8 different names. If you can buy 100 at a time you can have your own brand name printed on them.. if you have heard of Tao Tao, sir, or genuine scooters they are all made in the same factory with the same engines but the prices vary greatly. Because ssr and genuine are "American " companies. They just get their products shipped here and have all the expenses. In fact it wouldn't surprise me to learn your cart is made by tao

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X