Lestronic II Chargers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lestronic II Chargers

Not sure if this is the right area for this, but I'm trying to make sure a lot of people see this that don't frequent the select sales posts. I ended up with 2 Lestronic II - model 7850 - 36v chargers to rehome. Story is - previous owner installed new batteries - Charger 1 would not start a charge cycle. It did work properly about a year before when I had it for other repairs. He bought another used charger. Same thing. I ended up buying the cart. I found that he had wired 1 battery in parallel, so the charger would not have seen the needed start cycle voltage. The batteries were junk from freezing, and the cart was not worth new batteries, so I parted it out, and ended up with the 2 chargers. So here's the situation. I don't have a cart or batteries to test the 2 chargers. One has the typical EZGO connector, the other spring clamps. One is "assumed" good, since I did see it work recently, the other is "Craigslist good", for whatever that's worth. Not interested in shipping - due to weight/cost. I live in S.E. Michigan - South of Detroit. So, after all this info - best case scenario is that someone in my area is looking for a couple chargers that I would consider in the "good core" condition. Open to offers - probably will wait a month before I cut the cords and scrap them out. Thanks, Willie
Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X