New guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy

I just found this site and am glad I did. I have 2 Ezgo carts, 2006 txt utility I gotmusedmand a 2008 purchased new for use I Fla. I am replacing the trojan batteries on the 06 today with Autocraft due to cost and easy access to Advanced Auto Parts store. I have a set of lights I installed on this one that keep blowing fuses. I followed the directions, but the lights work for aa few min then the fuse goes. Anyone have suggestions?

Welcome to GCF !!
    I am a gas cart guy but I know enough about Battery operated ones to know that you need to make sure your power tap for your lights is only around 12 volts. You could be dumping as much as 36 volts into your lights. That would definately cause your fuse to pop.

Comment

Welcome to the Golf Carts Forum!

Thanks for becoming part of the community!!!

Matti
      Regards

Comment

Thanks For Noticing. I Put In New Batteries This Weekend And Have The Lights Wired To Two Of Them As Instructed. They Work So Far So I Guess Maybe I Had A Bad Battery. Does Anyone Know How To Get More Speed Out Of The '06 Txt? It Is A Lot Slower Than My '08. New Batteries Don't Make Any Difference.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X