Hi all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all

I began playing golf when I was 12 years old. Despite what people might think, it doesn't cost a lot of money to play. Everyone, regardless of their abilities, can enter competitions thanks to the handicap system. Removing the stereotype of it being a sport only for wealthy and snobbish individuals will help golf gain the respect it deserves worldwide.
    Updated by DecklanTZ; September 28, 2023, 07:24 AM.

Posted earlier by DecklanTZ View Post
    I began playing golf when I was 12 years old. Despite what people might think, it doesn't cost a lot of money to play. Everyone, regardless of their abilities, can enter competitions thanks to the handicap system. Removing the stereotype of it being a sport only for wealthy and snobbish individuals will help golf gain the respect it deserves worldwide.
    Welcome! Folks often reckon golfs a pricey affair, but the truth is, it ain't all that expensive if you play it smart. I reckon its more about the love for the game than deep pockets..Breakin that stereotype bout golf bein just for the highfalutin could give it the respect it deserves

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X