Hello, From Jacksonville, Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, From Jacksonville, Florida

Hello all. I am so glad to find a forum that deals with golf carts. I have one cart that I use for work that is giving me some major problems. I will post on that in the proper section though.

Let's see, my name is Dennis. I work for an apartment community in the Jacksonville, Fl area, as a maintenance technician. I am also a 42yr old kid at heart, I guess you could say.

I am fairly good when it comes to electronics and battery powered equipment. I drive a Chevy Astro with a huge stereo system in it for competitions. It used to be one of the loudest in the state as far as the meter was concerned. I also install stereos, amplifiers, alarms, remote starts, and just about anything else that can be installed in a vehicle. Another hobby of mine is designing subwoofer enclosures for people.

Anyways, I guess that's about it. Hopefully I can find the information I need for fixing my cart and I can be of assistance for somebody in the near future for any problems they have.

to GCF Dennis!
    There's lots of info to keep your cart running well here and maybe even up the performance if you're interested.

Comment

Posted earlier by dougmcp View Post
      to GCF Dennis!
      There's lots of info to keep your cart running well here and maybe even up the performance if you're interested.
      just wanted to say hello and Doug already said the other things
      IF WE CAN'T HELP OTHERS THEN WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE WE
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the Golf Carts Forum, thanks for becoming part of the community!

MAtti
        Regards

Comment

Hello there I jive in Jax also. I own a Lawn Maint business here and we just got a used "05" Yahama Umax. Good to see someone else from here is on this site.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          X