newbie1 intro post 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie1 intro post 2

Good day people. I'm a Old Fart who has a 2001 club car dx. Picked it up for the family to play with. Chicago resident who has a campground to the north. So... its a stock cart with a added rear seat and hitch, came with lights and in the process of adding a turn signal kit when i found your Forum. Unfortunately signing up did not allow me access to what i needed so this being my 2nd post i will eventually get to 5. I will ask a lot of questions. By the way, the turn signal kit purchased came with a full new wire harness and i will reuse the existing lights. i would post a link for the kit but don't know if its allowed. will update as progress continues but i would ask, is there a swap or parts for sale section in here somewhere? didn't find one. thanks

Ps, found the for sale section.

Comment

Post the link where your signal kit came from. I have some generic wiring diagrams for these but I can check to see what you have.
      They are relatively easy to set up.
      You will need to make sure you have dual filament rear bulbs in order for it to work properly.

Comment

Welcome Tk, where you at in Chicago area and where is your CG?
        I'm in the Lake Geneva, WI area but grew older in Hoffman Estates.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X