Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me

Hello,
    my name is Andy I live in Liberty SC and have been working on golf carts now for about 15 years. I bought my first cart when we bought our first place @ Barefoot landing in North Myrtle Beach SC.
    We now have the trailer in Garden City SC just south of Myrtle Beach right below Ocean Lakes Campground.

Started with a 1989 Marothone and built it. I did my own lift and put a 4600RPM motor in it. I had the first lifted cart in the campground that summer.
    I wished I never sold it.
    If you need help with your cart I'm here to help you, I don't make my living at this so if I can help I will. If you want info I can find it most of the time. I have worked on just about all makes except for Yamaha's. Don't know why just haven't work on them.
    My addiction is 72 volts in carts I like the speed and torque of 72 volts in golf carts.

sigpic
    I'm here to help!
    There is no substitute for Voltage!

Posted earlier by andy4639 View Post
    Hello,
    my name is Andy I live in Liberty SC and have been working on golf carts now for about 15 years. I bought my first cart when we bought our first place @ Barefoot landing in North Myrtle Beach SC.
    We now have the trailer in Garden City SC just south of Myrtle Beach right below Ocean Lakes Campground.

Started with a 1989 Marothone and built it. I did my own lift and put a 4600RPM motor in it. I had the first lifted cart in the campground that summer.
    I wished I never sold it.
    If you need help with your cart I'm here to help you, I don't make my living at this so if I can help I will. If you want info I can find it most of the time. I have worked on just about all makes except for Yamaha's. Don't know why just haven't work on them.
    My addiction is 72 volts in carts I like the speed and torque of 72 volts in golf carts.

Im new to this forum myself but Ive seen your carts before. Been to Barefoot landing several times. Welcome aboard.

Comment

Thanks,
      I wished it was still there. Our family has a lot of good memories there. My 2 kids grew up there! I miss that place.
      sigpic
      I'm here to help!

Comment

Nice carts Andy!!!

I love the moon hubcaps, I always like them
        Regards

Comment

Posted earlier by Matti View Post
          Nice carts Andy!!!

I love the moon hubcaps, I always like them
          Thanks, they didn't last long though at the beach.
          sigpic
          I'm here to help!

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          X