Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been a member to other forums for quite some time but am new to this one. Our cart is a 2000 Yamaha G16 with 4" lift kit, slightly over-sized tires, flip-flop seat, trailer hitch and gun rack. I am a retired law enforcement officer and live in a very rural area. The road in front of our home is dirt, as is most of the surrounding roads around us. We live in south-central Georgia so the weather is quite favorable for year-round riding and we take advantage of this practically every day. I can change the oil, replace wheel bearings, tighten belts and keep the cart clean, but that's about as far as my mechanical prowess goes. I'm looking to learn or get advice from any of you with enough patience to bear with me.

Welcome to the Golf Carts Forum, sirgknight! Thanks for joining and I hope you enjoy all the information here! You also may get along with another member here, thefuzz who is a retired police sergeant.

Matti
    Regards

Comment

thanks for the welcome Matti....

Comment

to GCF sirgknight!
        There's lot's of info here and some knowledgeable people plus we could probably use a little policing around here.

Comment

thanks for the welcome doug.....

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          X