94 ds club car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 94 ds club car

i just bought a 94, i think , club car with wires cut and or missing, will need help with this i'm sure!

oh the vin is A9427, can anyone help decode!

Comment

Yep it is a 94, welcome to the community Landman35! Glad you decided to join!

Only 3 more posts and you will be able to view wiring diagrams.

Matti
      Regards

Comment

thanks matti, i just added a pic, it aint much now, but i have plans!

Comment

Nice project, is it gas or electric?
          Regards

Comment

36 volt electric
            Attached Files

Comment

its been sitting next to a barn for the last 2 yrs

Comment

You're going to have fun with it, and it is the perfect year too since the 95's are more complicated with more problems. You're going to need new batteries, the cheapest around are Sam's Club Energizers at about $70 each and they have pretty good stats on them as well.
                Regards

Comment

I've got a 95 - and my battery pack looks exactly like the pic above - did they do a mid year change with the 95 model? Based on similar picks I am pretty sure I have a 36v Vglide with 1 solenoid. I see a bunch of posts that sound like many other 95's are 48v etc.

Comment

Posted earlier by kennedian View Post
                    I've got a 95 - and my battery pack looks exactly like the pic above - did they do a mid year change with the 95 model? Based on similar picks I am pretty sure I have a 36v Vglide with 1 solenoid. I see a bunch of posts that sound like many other 95's are 48v etc.
                    They offered the 36v option and the 48v controller car that year. See the 2 batteries in the middle, see that box next to the right battery? That is the V-Glide, does yours have it?
                    Regards

Comment

Yep, sure do - based on you comment above sounds like a good thing? Less problematic?

Comment

Posted earlier by kennedian View Post
                        Yep, sure do - based on you comment above sounds like a good thing? Less problematic?
                        Far less, much simpler, better. Being the first with new technology is always bad. 95 is when they first started controller carts.
                        Regards

Comment

well, thanks to y'all, i figured out the wiring, and found the micro switch in the v-glide was shot. i changed it, a few wires, and the solenoid, and it runs fine! i plan on tearing it down and repainting it next. thanks for the help guys!!!

Comment

Good work landman35

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            X