Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Took a chance and bought a 95 CC DS for a few hundred bucks. It's not the prettiest thing to look at but it should be a fun upgrade project!

Welcome to the forum Kennedian!

Thanks for joining the community!

Matti
    Regards

Comment

He she is
      Attached Files

Comment

Looks like a great starter cart! cant wait to see what you do to it!
        Regards

Comment

to GCF.
          Nice clean looking cart, I'm sure you'll have fun with it.

Comment

Tried to take a look at "Club Car DS 95, 96 (Electric and Gas) Service Manual" but the pdf won't open - says it's corrupted. Same thing on a mac and a pc, diff versions of Adobe....

Comment

I was the one who put it up there and it won't load for me either. The file says it has 17.8MB but only 17.6MB will load. It is right on the edge for the system but it could be my slow upload speed that's doing it.
              Send me a PM with your email address and I will send it to you directly.
              Make sure your email can take a file that large.
              Doug.

Comment

Just joined forum and am looking for a service manual for my 2004 Precedent. I need to align the front end and am looking for guidance.

Comment

to GCF munson1947!
                  The standard wheel alignment spec is 1/8"-1/4" toe in. It is done on the front tires by measuring the distance between the centerline of the front and back of the front tires.
                  The manual you are looking for is here: http://www.golfcartsforum.com/golf-c...ce-manual.html

Comment

Hey I'm a newbie as well and need to align my 2008 Club Car DS...IT'S FEELS LIKES IT GOING TO FLIP OVER EVERY TIME I DRIVE

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    X