2003 g22a not running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2003 g22a not running

hey all! fairly new to carting. just picked up a 2003 G22 gas cart pretty cheap. its been sitting a while, so, doesnt run. first, i need to replace the main key switch. someone removed it and put in a toggle switch. probly lost the key. i removed the dash and found a spagetti ball of wires and another toggle switch. (the things people do ) anyways, the cart only clicks, doesnt turn over. what should i be checking? and, there is a blue wire and a black wire just hanging out below the f/r switch. no plastic connector, just metal tabs. and an empty connector above them, the black wire is brocken off at the other end. cant tell from where. guessing its a ground. the blue wire goes up inside of the fan case. what does it go to and is there a part # so i can replace it? lastly, where can i find a carb kit for it? i have checked several sites and can only find kits for the 2 strokes or aftermarket carbs. i really dont want to put on a cheap aftermarket and have to replace it in a few months.
    thanks in advance for any help

thank you to all that helped me and answered my questions. i got it figured out. ended up pulling the motor out to see where the wire went. needs a fan case anyways. cylinder was full of water. been sitting way longer than i was told (as I assumed it was). pulled the head to see how much crap was in the cylinder. wasnt to bad. now, what are the specs for adjusting the valves. i did not loosen them when pulling the head. valve lap seems fine. can i just put the head back on without loosening them and adjusting them?

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X