2003 g22a not running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2003 g22a not running

hey all! fairly new to carting. just picked up a 2003 G22 gas cart pretty cheap. its been sitting a while, so, doesnt run. first, i need to replace the main key switch. someone removed it and put in a toggle switch. probly lost the key. i removed the dash and found a spagetti ball of wires and another toggle switch. (the things people do ) anyways, the cart only clicks, doesnt turn over. what should i be checking? and, there is a blue wire and a black wire just hanging out below the f/r switch. no plastic connector, just metal tabs. and an empty connector above them, the black wire is brocken off at the other end. cant tell from where. guessing its a ground. the blue wire goes up inside of the fan case. what does it go to and is there a part # so i can replace it? lastly, where can i find a carb kit for it? i have checked several sites and can only find kits for the 2 strokes or aftermarket carbs. i really dont want to put on a cheap aftermarket and have to replace it in a few months.
    thanks in advance for any help

thank you to all that helped me and answered my questions. i got it figured out. ended up pulling the motor out to see where the wire went. needs a fan case anyways. cylinder was full of water. been sitting way longer than i was told (as I assumed it was). pulled the head to see how much crap was in the cylinder. wasnt to bad. now, what are the specs for adjusting the valves. i did not loosen them when pulling the head. valve lap seems fine. can i just put the head back on without loosening them and adjusting them?

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X