Forum Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member! Harley Cart! What do I have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member! Harley Cart! What do I have?

I bought a cart to run around on the acreage we are soon to buy. I bought this cart from a friend for $550.00. I know absolutely nothing about, but would like to know the date of manufacture, motor size, maintenance tips, specs. I'm sure there are quite a few people on this forum like others I belong to that know more about the subject then maybe the manufacturers! I know it's a horrible pic, but maybe you can make some sense out of it. The cart is running. It runs off a 12v battery. Everything else appears original except the paint and CD player of course. Any info. to get me started would be great!

I would like to know what kind of 2 cycle oil to buy. Just any? or are there brands more suited to this type of vehicle?

I can get more pics for better identicication. Just tell me where to look!

Seems like the motor sputters a little bit. Maybe running rich? It's 105 degrees out here.

The fuel filter, air filter, spark plug have not been changed at all.

How long will this cart run generally? It smokes a little bit. The gas in it's 2 years old. Going to drain it and fill it back up with appropriate oil mix.

Thanks for any and all help!!!
    Attached Files

I am new myself. I have a columbia and the rear comparrtment looks very similar. If you tip the body up and look on the frame over the right rear tire there might be a vin number tag. the firswr two are model number, the last two are year. mine is c7 the c denotes 80's the 7 is 87.
    cart looks real nice for what you paid.

Comment

Nice cart you got there.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X