89 ezgo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 89 ezgo

Has any body tired putting a honda atc engine & transmission with high & low and reverse and a driveshaft rearend in a 1989 ezgo? It looks kinda easy maybe? What you all think? Am i crazy or what?

I never tried, but I know that you will loose reverse just dropping the engine in, Is the ATC the engine they use on dirt bikes? If so and its the engine tranny combo that will reqire A LOT of custom fitting. You can retrofit a 4 cycle 295cc robin rear into it from the newer marathons and use a regular honda gx670 engine. No your not crazy
    Regards

Comment

HI This is a three wheeler engine set up. I am wanting to use the engine,transmission along with rear end. The transmission is a 4 speed and has a high and low range with a reverse build in the transmission. Going to use the set up in the cart. I can get a 89 ezgo with out a engine and rear end for $50. body is so so. Has afew ding here and there? will fix a hand shifter for transmission?

Comment

Ive never done it, but measure first and see if its got the room to retrofit it. Good luck
        Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X