EZ Go Gas Identification Model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EZ Go Gas Identification Model

Hi folks, I recently acquired an EZGO gas cart with no information on it. I've been searching and trying to identify what model it is and can't seem to really find any. The tag in the glove box says Shuttle E100. I recently download a bunch of service manuals and I believe it's a Shuttle 6, I think around maybe the late 90's or early 2000's and it has a Honda 24 GX V Twin. I don't recall which GX model it is but it runs great and is pretty fast. I use it to drive on my property. I'm pretty sure it's not the original motor and obviously lifted. I'm looking to identify what exact model it and the exact year. There are some other modifications to it and like to find the appropriate parts like the generator etc..., since that is missing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. .

You do not have permission to view this gallery.

If you are a guest, you may be required to Log In or Sign Up to view.

This gallery has 3 photos.

Likely early 00s based off the TXT platform with the upgraded honda engine, standard they came with a robin engine, you could check up under the engine compartment for a hidden sticker, do you happen to have a serial plate in the glove box area? Nice choice by the way, looks like you got a ton of upgrades with this cart.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.

If you are a guest, you may be required to Log In or Sign Up to view.

This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X