2010-2013 EZGO Gas Freedom TXT Wiring Identification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010-2013 EZGO Gas Freedom TXT Wiring Identification

I have a 2013 EZ-GO TXT Gas Freedom Cart that I recently purchased. I'm in the process of cleaning up the wiring and need help identifying the wires in the attached image. The wires are located behind the selector switch.

I think the #1 wire is for the reverse/back up micro switch which is not hooked up. I connected it and the back up beeper did not work. I do not know if multiple wires attach to the switch, or if the switch or beeper are bad?

I'm not sure what's going on with wire #2, but I'll splice these together for now.

The #3 connection has me curious as there are no two green wires noted in the wiring diagram and am not sure what they do?

Regarding #4, it looks as if the white and black wires were cut at the gray sheathing. Does anyone have any ideas what they were used or intended for?

If anyone can help, I would certainly appreciate it. An image of a similar cart's wiring would also be helpful.

Wire-1a.jpg

Hi, there i had similar issues when i bought my Ezgo golf cart. i have finally found a solution to this issue, you can check out this good article i have written on my website

Comment

Posted earlier by kmwisinski View Post
      I have a 2013 EZ-GO TXT Gas Freedom Cart that I recently purchased. I'm in the process of cleaning up the wiring and need help identifying the wires in the attached image. The wires are located behind the selector switch.

I think the #1 wire is for the reverse/back up micro switch which is not hooked up. I connected it and the back up beeper did not work. I do not know if multiple wires attach to the switch, or if the switch or beeper are bad?

I'm not sure what's going on with wire #2, but I'll splice these together for now.

The #3 connection has me curious as there are no two green wires noted in the wiring diagram and am not sure what they do?

Regarding #4, it looks as if the white and black wires were cut at the gray sheathing. Does anyone have any ideas what they were used or intended for?

If anyone can help, I would certainly appreciate it. An image of a similar cart's wiring would also be helpful.

Howdy! Sounds like you're diving deep into the wiring of your cart there!..and about them wires, reckon it's a bit of a puzzle, ain't it? For wire #1 that reverse switch might be playing coy. Sometimes, a missing connection might just keep that beeper quiet. Might wanna double check with the wiring diagram section
      Updated by RideonTractor; December 21, 2023, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X