2002 ezgo,gas slow motion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 ezgo,gas slow motion

Hey folks,I am brand new here.I have called many cart repair places,and either they want you in to see what they can do,or it's that time of the year when they are so busy,they can't answer the phone.
    Anyway,I have a 2002 ezgo,gas.Always kept it maintained.This last week,my bride came in the house,and said somethings wrong with the cart."it moves real slow,and it grinds when put in gear".
    I go check,shift it a couple of times from forward to reverse,and the thing goes just fine.
    I drove it all around,both forward and reverse,and no problem.
    This past Sunday,I moved it out of our shed.It stated,and moved fine.After my work ws done,I go to back it up into the shed,and it has no power in reverse.I have a small ramp up into the shed,and it took 3 runs while just getting it up the slight incline.Not once,did the engine rev up.
    The thing did have some sort of chatter noise when I drove it last week.But very briefly,and only that time.
    I'm not a rocket scientist,but if I started going toward the clutch(es),wouldn't it rev up like an old car that the clutch slips?
    Could I get some input before I have to take it in to somebody that is gonna tell me the muffler bearings are shot,and the headlight fluid is low.Thanks,,,,
Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X