2004 ez go clay car gas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 ez go clay car gas

i am way new to this -stuff so if i am not so smart at it chalk it up to working more than sitting and learning computers. any way my cart is 04 clay car gas, i have a 24 hp honda motor for it. I am using a strech front end, a pro cart 3 link rear. pretty simple yes, RE-ENGINERRING not. Dont get me wrong i love fabricating and making it my own, however after purchasing what is supposed to bolt on- well (a few choice words) i reworked some parts. so here i go, Any ideas for a good exhaust for this motor, a drive belt that will be tough. Cart will be used on street, glamis, ocotillo wells, trail riding. I have seen a nice exhaust from bigfoot carts, and a photo of a guy's red cart on line in arizona with exhaust (dual) tips side by side. I could goon with more questions but i dont know if i am supposed to keep writing and venting to get answers. any way thanks for answers and help. going back to garage to work on my cart.

Hey KC! Sounds like you have an awesome cart! I guess you're running the GX670, what kind of speed are you currently getting out of that engine?
    Regards

Comment

Matti, motor is not installed yet, I am installing it blind basically. I have small shots of photos on other carts so i am improvising heavily. I have a complete wire harnes with this motor which helps. I do not know if possible but can i get rid of some of the original wire harness and fuse block since i want to clean it up some? any way to get more photo's of other peoples carts for man type instructions (since we cant read em) ha ha ha. for real is there some good photos out there. need insperation!
      Updated by kc cart; June 24, 2008, 11:59 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X