Forum Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golf cart seems like it's not getting any gas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf cart seems like it's not getting any gas.

Hi,

Like the title says, "My golf cart seems like it's not getting any gas." Once I get it going it'll run okay, then it'll start slowing down and stopping and it won't start back up again. I had the fuel filters changed last year and the air filter is fine. I don't understand what is going on. The cart is a 1981 EZ GO. Could the carburator be clogged? If so, how hard is it to change? Please help me figure this out.

Thank you,
    Rachelle

Hi Rachelle welcome to the site! It could be a number of things, but we will start off with the fuel lines. Check them very well and look for small holes or cracks.
    Regards

Comment

Hi,
      I found out what was wrong with my golf cart. The battery was dead. So my uncle and I put the new one in. But now I have a new problem. A wire from the ignition had broke off from somewhere and we can't find where it goes. One end is still plugged into the ignition on the firewall and the other end is dangling.

Comment

Hello again Rachelle, I am glad you found the problem! What you are going to want to do is look for an 1981 ezgo gas wiring diagram. I do not have one on hand but I will try my best to get one up.
        Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X