84 Marathon service manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 84 Marathon service manual

I am in the process of restoring an 84 Marathon gas burner. I looked in the thread for manuals and drawings. The only thing I saw for this cart was a wiring diagram, but no service manuals for older models. I was wondering if anyone out there has one they can post or info where one can be bought without paying an arm and a leg.
    Thanks

heres a service manual for various years and models of ezgo's ......I've found it useful many times !!!!11
    Attached Files

Comment

djackula: Thanks for the manual.

Comment

djackula: Thanks for the manual. Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you about it. I have been in the process of finishing nursing school and taking state boards after thirty plus years of being an electrician. Thanks again for the manual, I think it will help alot!!!

Comment

Would this be the same manual for a eary 80's EZgo? Im picking up a old one, that judging by the pictures, is a 80-83 model gas. Thanks for any help! this is my first cart.

Comment

yes it is good for a wide range of models good luck on your restore !!!!!I'm sure you'll find what info and "how tos" in here......also a good place for parts is buggies unlimited

Comment

Awesome!!! The manual PDF download is just what I needed. I am doing an overhaul and customization on my 1980 EZGO 2 cycle cart and needed some details. I will post the before and after pictures when finished.

Comment

good deal pictures are always good.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                X