Tuning up and pepping up a 93 marathon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuning up and pepping up a 93 marathon

Ok guys so I have just picked up a gas powered 93 ez go marathon from my neighbor, and while they kept it in their garage they really haven't done any maintenance in the past few years except for keeping the battery charged up and fresh gas in it... I'm looking to tune it up, most places I see that offer a tune up kit for it is just 2 spark plugs and an air filter. I would like to change the oil and filter along with the air filter and spark plugs can anyone point me to a reputable place online to buy the oil filter from and if someone coud tell me the oil capacity ha would be great to... Ok Next question, so once I get it tuned up is there anyway to get some more pep from it? I'm not looking to make it a rocket but I want to add a small lift and some all terain tires so it doesn't slip and slide all over my yard when the grass is wet and get stuck on some of the roots we have.....and I figure in adding that to it, its gonna greatly hamper what little torque it has so if I could even just make it as powerful after the lift and tires as it is stock I would be happy.... Anyway thanks for all yalls help looking forward to modding the golf cart and having some fun with it!

buggies unlimited will have all you need. it takes 1.5 qts

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X