ez go nightmare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ez go nightmare

I'm workin on a st350 workhorse think I got the timeing rite . Its not backfirein antmore. It still won't rev past third to half throdle. Thought I seen a thread bout pulse coil ohms being 19-21 checked mine and got 23. I'd this my problem?

Posted earlier by pistolpete View Post
    I'm workin on a st350 workhorse think I got the timeing rite . Its not backfirein antmore. It still won't rev past third to half throdle. Thought I seen a thread bout pulse coil ohms being 19-21 checked mine and got 23. I'd this my problem?
    There is really only 1 way to set the timing on this engine, see the third attachment in this article http://www.golfcartsforum.com/golf-c...-diagrams.html
    Regards

Comment

Posted earlier by pistolpete View Post
      The resistance will have little to do with timeing . 23 ohms is within 10%
      tolerence that is basic electronics normal practice so I don't think that's your problem. i believe the procedure that is in the previous post by Matti will solve your problem You're gonna have to follow that.
      Hope this helps,
      Ralph

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X