295cc Carb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 295cc Carb

on my 99 295cc carb. There is a plastic adjustment on the top of the carb. It has a stop so it will only turn each way so far. It now points toward the filter. Trying to make sure the throttle value is closing completly. Thanks

I was wondering if anybody knew what this adjustment does?

Comment

Posted earlier by ronson55 View Post
      on my 99 295cc carb. There is a plastic adjustment on the top of the carb. It has a stop so it will only turn each way so far. It now points toward the filter. Trying to make sure the throttle value is closing completly. Thanks
      That is the air/mixture screw. You may have to contact the aftermarket manufacturer of your carburetor to verify the setting for that carburetor because the stopper is permanent and Im not sure what position it should be set at with the stopper in place.

If you are looking to adjust the throttle valve, it is the screw that is pretty visible near the throttle cable. Remove the air filter and look inside at the flap and peer in to see if it is closed all the way while playing with the gas pedal. If not, adjust either the cable or the flap screw.
      Regards

Comment

Thanks for the help. First time cart. I will need a lot of help.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X